Who should be a member?
The DSEA membership consists of governments, educational institutions, and energy companies. DSEA members represent all aspects of energy from research and development to manufacturing, distribution, conservation, education, training, and policy development.
Membership is especially relevant to organizations involved with:
- Meeting increasing energy demands with renewable supply sources
- Providing sustainable energy solutions
- Transmission/distribution of energy
- Reducing energy consumption through conservation
- Innovative technologies in energy
As a member, you will realize that the DSEA provides ample opportunities for interactions with like-minded organizations to share ideas and expertise.